• Empty
We are not accepting orders at the moment

This website is available for sale for $199,000, please contact us with questions by clicking on this link


Price: $14.99

Liquor details

Triple Crown Blended Whiskey is made by McCormick Distilling of Missouri. It is made from a base of corn, malted barley, and rye (somewhat akin to a bourbon grain bill though this is not classified as a bourbon) and bottled at 80 proof for an easy-drinking, value whiskey. The blend comes from 20% bourbon and with the remaining 80% a grain neutral spirit (rather like vodka) for a lighter flavor. The whiskey is aged on site in virgin oak. They make a point of the water they use for blending the whiskey down, which they say comes from the Great Miami Aquifer and is free of iron. They also make a point of their yeast, which has been in continual use (one could call it a sour mash) for 70 years.

Fact sheet

  • Country
    United States
  • Product Type
  • Alcohol Proof
  • Bottle Size
    0.75 L